Information document in accordance with article 13, Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June, 2003
According to Legislative Decree no. 196 of30 June, 2003(Privacy Consolidation Act), we are describing herein the required information on the purposes and methods of processing your personal data and also the area of communication and disclosure thereof, the nature of the data in our possession and its granting.
1. Purposes of processing for which consent is granted where required (Art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
- a) Management of the request for information relating to the service you have chosen; activities strictly linked with and instrumental to management of relations with the Customer (e.g.: acquisition of information preliminary to conclusion of a contract, performance of operations on the basis of obligations deriving from contracts concluded with the Customer, etc.); information activity and inclusion on the mailing list; supply of goods and services and for protection of credit positions deriving from this; accounting activities (issuing of invoices, preparation of payments) and any transfers of data abroad within the EU.
- b) Promotional communications, including personalised ones, market surveys, economic/statistical analysis, reward schemes, surveys on customer satisfaction through sending of advertising brochures and promotional documentation on paper, via e-mail, sms, mms. The purpose of collection and automatic processing of Personal Data also includes the sending of survey questionnaires, to which the User is not required to respond; processing of personal data and data obtained from visiting and browsing on the Puro website with the purpose of defining the profile; use of data and the profile for promotion and marketing purposes of Puro spa; use of the data and profile for promotion and marketing purposes of third parties.
2. Processing method
Processing will be performed automatically and/or manually, with methods and instruments which guarantee maximum security and confidentiality, by people specially assigned to do this in compliance with the requirements of arts. 31 et sequitur of Legislative Decree 196/03.
3. Area of communication and disclosure
Your data which is processed will not be disclosed, but it may be communicated to affiliated companies of Puro spa, including abroad and within legal limits, in order to fulfil the contracts or with purposes connected to relations with third parties, belonging to the following categories:
- a) companies with which Puro spa establishes contractual agreements directly or indirectly;
- b) parties who supplies services for management of the Puro spa information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
- c) service companies for the acquisition, registration and processing of data from documents or mediums supplied by and originating with customers themselves and involved in massive processing relating to payments, bills, cheques and other securities;
- d) parties performing customer assistance activities (e.g. call center, help desk, etc.);
- e) firms or companies in the area of assistance and consultancy relations;
- f) parties performing control, review and certification procedures on the activities performed by a Puro spa, including in the interest of customers.
Parties in the above categories perform the function of data processing representative or operate in total autonomy as separate processing managers. The list of data processing representatives is constantly revised and available at the offices of Puro spa.
4. Nature of providing data
Providing your personal data is optional. However, any refusal of consent for processing for the purposes indicated above, in article 1, letter a), will make it impossible to register on the Puro website and consequently impossible to supply the services requested, necessary for fulfilment of contractual, accounting and tax obligations. The manager also informs you that non-communication or incorrect communication of any of the obligatory information will have the following emerging consequences:
- a) the impossibility for the manager of guaranteeing that processing complies with the contractual agreements for which it is being performed;
- b) possible non-correspondence of the results of processing with obligations imposed by the tax, administrative or employment regulations at which it is aimed.
Any refusal of consent for the purposes described in article 1, letter b) will not have any negative consequences for registration. You may invoke your rights as expressed by arts. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June, 2003, by contacting the processing manager.
5. Right of access to personal data and other rights (Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
- a) The person concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data relating to them exists, even if not registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- b) The person concerned is entitled to obtain indication of:
- 1. the origin of personal data;
- 2. the purposes and methods of processing;
- 3. the logic applied in the case of processing using electronic instruments;
- 4. the identification details of the processing manager and representatives;
- 5. the parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may learn it as the appointed representative in the territory of the state, managers or representatives.
- 1. revision, correction or, if interested, supplementing of the data;
- 2. deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed illegally, including data which it is unnecessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- 3. certification that the operations indicated in points a. and b. above have been brought to the knowledge, including as far as concerns their contents, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, with the exception of cases in which this proves impossible or involves a use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- 1. for legitimate reasons, processing of personal data relating to them, even when pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- 2. processing of personal data relating to them for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or performance of market surveys or business communication.
- a) Cookies are electronic files which register information on the Customer’s browsing on the website (pages consulted, preferred contents, etc.).
- c) If they wish, the person concerned may block cookies through a simple setting in the preferences of the Internet browser used.
7) Processing Manager and Representative
The Processing Manager and Representative is:
Puro Spa, with registered office in 41123 Modena, Via Tacito 11